Embassy Phone: (+88) 02 985 8737-39
Embassy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Embassy Address: House 9, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Visa Fee: Visa Fee BDT 8,000/- Per Person
Working hours (Embassy): Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Working hours (Consular section): Sunday to Wednesday from 11:00 am to 02:00 pm,
Thursday is for Passport Delivery from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
The citizens of Bangladesh must obtain an Egypt visa before entry to Egypt
Visa Fee: 8000 BDT
Processing time: 21 Working Days approx.
Tourist Visa is usually valid for a period not exceeding three months and granted on either single or multiple entry bases. Nowadays it is taking a long time to issue a visa, the embassy does not take the original passport. When the visa confirmation approval is issued then the passport will be submitted to the embassy.
1. Please submit all passports (Previous and new) to Chologhuri at the time of submission
2. We only process tourist and business visas (non-immigrant, immigrant, work, study, and other types of visas are not processed by us)
3. We do not process any urgent visas
4. Once you submit all the documents to us, we will take 1-2 working days to prepare all the documents for submission to the respective embassies
5. We may ask for additional documents which are not listed in the checklist because embassy sometime require more documents than usual. We request everyone to be cooperative if such a thing happens.
6. Visa is not guaranteed and the decision is up to the embassy. Sometimes embassy asks for a personal interview session, applicants need to go to the embassy if requires.