Embassy Address: House No. 19, Road No. 6, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Visa Fee: 4500 BDT
Malaysia visa Checklist
Entry type: Single Entry
Validity : 3 months, Length of stay : 30 days
Processing time: 10 working days approx (depending on the embassy)
1. Valid passport(s) and minimum validity of the passport must be 6 months from the
date of travel.
2. 2 copies of recent color photos sized 35x50 cm Matt Paper
whitebackground (Cap & Glass Photos not allowed).
3. 2 sets of Visiting cards.
4. Bank statement of last 6 months (Salary Statement/Salary Pay Slip
for Last 3 Months) and bank solvency certificate (Original seal
signed copy and a set of photocopies) Note: Minimum account
balance must be 70,000/- per person. (If sponsored, then the
amount mustbe 70,000*Pax) This amount must be deposited in
the account until the passport is given back from the Embassy
5. NID Card
6. Marriage Certificate Notarized and English translated copy (If Spouse
name not mentioned in Passport)And First time visiting.
1. NOC (No Objection Certificate)
2. Office ID card
3. GO for Govt. Official Passport
4. BMDC certificate for Doctor
5. BAR council Certificate for Advocate
6. Retirement certificate for Retired Person.
Visa & Processing fee: 4500/-
1. Blank page of Office Pad.
2. Renewal Trade License with English Notary, Memorandum for Limited Company.
1. Both Side photocopy of Student ID Card
2. Birth certificate.
1. Please submit all passports (Previous and new) to Chologhuri at the time of
2. We only process tourist and business visas (non immigrant, immigrant, work, study
and other type of visas are not processed by us)
3. We do not process any urgent visas
4. Once you submit all the documents to us, we will take 1-2 working days to prepare all
the documents for submitting to the respective embassies
5. We may ask for additional documents which are not listed in the checklist because
embassy sometime require more documents than usual. We request everyone to be
co-operative if such thing happens.
6. Visa is not guaranteed and decision is up to the embassy. Sometime embassy asks for
personal interview session, applicants need to go to the embassy if requires.