Bali, a tropical paradise, epitomizes different things for its visitors depending on what they are seeking. From offering world class diving and surfing opportunities to adventure seeker to serene meditation retreats for visitors seeking peace, there is something for everyone in Bali.
The warmth of the locals stays with you forever as does its fecund green environs and deep blue seas. In the serene Bali package, we bring you 5 days of absolute delight in this Island of Gods. Wake up every day to a wholesome and filling breakfast and then head out on your own to explore this beautiful destination. A tableau of beautiful mountains, sandy beaches, and rugged coastlines awaits you with open arms. Immerse your senses in its sheer splendor from the moment you arrive and get transferred to your hotel in a private vehicle.
At CHOLOGHURI, our experts ensure that you are able to take a part of Bali back with you and leave some of yourself behind on this memorable vacation.
|Day 1||Bali||EDEN||Dinner||CRUISE DINNER|
|Day 2||Bali||ADITYA BEACH RESORT||BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER||BARONG DANCE-UBUD VILLAGE-HOLYSPRING TEMPLE-BATUR VOLCANO-LOVINA|
|Day 3||Bali||EDEN||BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER||DOLPHIN WATCHING-BUDDHA VIHARA-TWINS LAKE-TANAH LOT-SUNSET|
|Day 4||Bali||EDEN||BREAKFAST, DINNER||SPA-DREAMLAND BEACH-WATER SPORTS|
|Day 5||Bali||EDEN||Breakfast||AS PER ITINERARY|
60,000/- per couple
|• Meals (4X Breakfasts, 2X Lunches, 4X Dinners)
• Sightseeing as per detailed itinerary
• Land transportation
• Airport pick up and drop
• 4 star accommodation (Eden hotel) for 3 nights and beach resort accommodation for 1 night (Aditya Beach Resort)
• Water sports activity as per itinerary
• Dinner cruise (Bali Hai cruise)
|• Any kinds of personal expenses/ optional tours/ extra meal ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Inclusions’
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone calls
• Any kinds of drink (hard or soft)
• Medical and travel insurance
• Additional cost due to flight cancellation
• The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days or after finishing the sightseeing tour as per itinerary
|Advance booking fee:
• 45 or more days before departure: BDT 10,000 per person
• 44-35 days before departure: 50% of total amount
• Less than 35 days before departure: 100% of the total amount
|If you cancel your holiday:
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
• Cancellation charges per person
• Prior to 45 days or more: Booking Fee
• Between 44-31 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
• Between 30-16 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
• 15 days to date of departure: 100%. In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
|1. Hotel names may change due to availability. In such case the guests will be informed prior to their travel.
2. Package Itinerary will be designed as per hotel and flight availability
3. The local tourism agent has the right to make any changes in the itinerary as per requirement.
4. Rates can be changed at any time before Booking.
5. Prices are quoted on Economy fare basis.
6. Airfare is based on the lowest class economy fare, if fare gets high than the regular price then the package price will go up
7. This package may not be available on blackout periods i.e Puja, New Year, Eid. You may have to pay extra for surcharge if travel on these occasions.
Always available or depends on tour operator