Phuket, Pattaya & Bangkok: The most popular holiday destinations in Thailand. Bangkok is the capital and a cosmopolitan city, which will enthrall with its amazing attractions. Shopping in Bangkok is famous all over the world, and no one misses it.
Pattaya, with its dazzling night life and beautiful beaches is sure to leave you mesmerized. Get on this holiday with us, and we promise you the time of your life!
Phuket's great advantage is that there's always something to do on and off the island, whether it's raining or shining. From the sublime to the seemingly profane, the range of activities and places to visit is remarkable for a destination of this size.
|Day 1||PHUKET||BARAMEE RESORTEL||OF YOUR OWN||OF YOUR OWN|
|Day 2||PHUKET||BARAMEE RESORTEL||Breakfast, Lunch||PHI PHI TOUR|
|Day 3||PHUKET||BARAMEE RESORTEL||Breakfast, Lunch||PHI PHI TOUR|
|Day 4||PATTAYA||THE SEASONS||Breakfast||OF YOUR OWN|
|Day 5||PATTAYA||THE SEASONS||Breakfast, Lunch||CORAL ISLAND TOUR|
|Day 6||Bangkok||LE FENIX||Breakfast||OF YOUR OWN|
|Day 7||Bangkok||LE FENIX||Breakfast, Lunch||Safari & Marine World|
|Day 8||Bangkok||LE FENIX||Breakfast||AS PER ITINERARY|
|• Return air fare with taxes with Bangkok Airways
• Meals as per itinerary (7X breakfasts, 4X lunches and 1X dinner)
• Land transportation
• Airport pick up and drop
• 3 star accommodation
• Coral Island tour
• Safari and marine world tour
• Phi Phi Island tour
• Full day tour to Krabi
|• Any kinds of personal expenses/ optional tours/ extra meal ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Inclusions’
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone calls
• Any kinds of drink (hard or soft)
• Medical and travel insurance
• Additional cost due to flight cancellation
• The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days or after finishing the sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Entry fees apart from safari and marine world
• Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section
• Visa fee
|Advance booking fee:
• 45 or more days before departure: BDT 10,000 per person
• 44-35 days before departure: 50% of total amount
• Less than 35 days before departure: 100% of the total amount
|If you cancel your holiday:
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
• Cancellation charges per person
• Prior to 45 days or more: Booking Fee
• Between 44-31 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
• Between 30-16 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
• 15 days to date of departure: 100%. In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
|1. Hotel names may change due to availability. In such case the guests will be informed prior to their travel.
2. Package Itinerary will be designed as per hotel and flight availability
3. The local tourism agent has the right to make any changes in the itinerary as per requirement.
4. Rates can be changed at any time before Booking.
5. Prices are quoted on Economy fare basis.
6. Airfare is based on the lowest class economy fare, if fare gets high than the regular price then the package price will go up
7. This package may not be available on blackout periods i.e Puja, New Year, Eid. You may have to pay extra for surcharge if travel on these occasions.
Always available or depends on tour operator