Do you want to explore your adventurous spirit? Phuket is calling you. Tucked away from the rest of the world, this fun island is separated by a narrow sea channel and a bridge connects it with the mainland. Phuket is a quintessential place that offers a plethora of options to spend your time according to your mood. Explore the urban delights of the city of Bangkok where one can experience the spiritual bliss, luxury malls, floating markets and amazing Thai massages, all in one go. This 6-day tour takes you on an adventurous journey and will offer you some options to pursue adrenalin activities. So pack your bags and get going.
|Day 1||PHUKET||BARAMEE RESORTEL||OF YOUR OWN||OF YOUR OWN|
|Day 2||PHUKET||BARAMEE RESORTEL||Breakfast, Lunch||PHI PHI ISLAND|
|Day 3||Bangkok||GRAND PRESIDENT||Breakfast||OF YOUR OWN|
|Day 4||Bangkok||GRAND PRESIDENT||Breakfast, Lunch||SAFARI & MARINE WORLD|
|Day 5||Bangkok||GRAND PRESIDENT||Breakfast||AS PER ITINERARY|
Adult: 57, 500/- per person
|• Return air fare with taxes with Bangkok Airways
• Meals as per itinerary (4X breakfasts, 2X lunches and 0X dinners)
• Land transportation
• Airport pick up and drop
• 3 star luxury(+) accommodation
• Phi Phi Island tour
• Safari and marine world tour
|• Any kinds of personal expenses/ optional tours/ extra meal ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Inclusions’
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone calls
• Any kinds of drink (hard or soft)
• Medical and travel insurance
• Additional cost due to flight cancellation
• The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days or after finishing the sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Entry fees apart from safari and marine world
• Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section
• Visa Fee
|Advance booking fee:
• 45 or more days before departure: BDT 10,000 per person
• 44-35 days before departure: 50% of total amount
• Less than 35 days before departure: 100% of the total amount
|If you cancel your holiday:
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
• Cancellation charges per person
• Prior to 45 days or more: Booking Fee
• Between 44-31 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
• Between 30-16 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
• 15 days to date of departure: 100%. In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
|1. Hotel names may change due to availability. In such case the guests will be informed prior to their travel.
Package Itinerary will be designed as per hotel and flight availability
3. The local tourism agent has the right to make any changes in the itinerary as per requirement.
4. Rates can be changed at any time before Booking.
5. Prices are quoted on Economy fare basis.
6. Airfare is based on the lowest class economy fare, if fare gets high than the regular price then the package price will go up
7. This package may not be available on blackout periods i.e Puja, New Year, Eid. You may have to pay extra for surcharge if travel on these occasions.
Always available or depends on tour operator