One visit to Nepal, to enjoy the view of beautiful hills and natural beauty, will let you become one with the culture and nature of this heavenly place. This seven-day tour includes a visit to famous temples, monasteries, lakes and scenic spots. Visit Pashupathinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa in Kathmandu. Visit Pokhara, to enjoy beautiful view of Himalayan Range and beautiful lakes. Visit the Chitwan National Park by foot or on cycle and immerse yourself in the fresh air. Go on an elephant back safari and spot wide array of exotic animals and birds.
|Day 1||KATHMANDU||HOTEL THAMEL||DINNER||OF YOUR OWN|
|Day 2||POKHARA||HOTEL ORCHID||BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER||AS PER ITINERARY|
|Day 3||POKHARA||HOTEL ORCHID||BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER||SARANGKOT POKHARA CITY TOUR|
|Day 4||KATHMANDU||HOTEL THAMEL||BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER||AS PER ITINERARY|
|Day 5||KATHMANDU||HOTEL THAMEL||Breakfast||AS PER ITINERARY|
Adult Price: 33,500/- per person
Child with bed: 29,500/- per child
Child without bed: 26,500/- per child
Solo traveler: 44,500/- per traveler
|• Return air fare with taxes with Biman Bangladesh Airlines
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
• Land transportation
• Airport pick up and drop
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis/double basis (02 nights in Kathmandu , 02 nights in Pokhara)
• Half day Kathmandu city tour
• Half day Pokhara tour
• Sarangkot sightseeing for sunrise
• Nagorkot sightseeing
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by AC bus
|• Any kinds of personal expenses/ optional tours/ extra meal ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head ‘Inclusions’
• Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone calls
• Any kinds of drink (hard or soft)
• Medical and travel insurance
• Additional cost due to flight cancellation
• The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days or after finishing the sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Entry fees
|Advance booking fee:
• 45 or more days before departure: BDT 10,000 per person
• 44-35 days before departure: 50% of total amount
• Less than 35 days before departure: 100% of the total amount
|If you cancel your holiday:
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
• Cancellation charges per person
• Prior to 45 days or more: Booking Fee
• Between 44-31 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
• Between 30-16 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
• 15 days to date of departure: 100%. In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
|1. Hotel names may change due to availability. In such case the guests will be informed prior to their travel.
2. Single Travelers would have to pay 80% extra of the twin share cost for the package.
3. Package Itinerary will be designed as per hotel and flight availability
4. The local tourism agent has the right to make any changes in the itinerary as per requirement.
5. Rates can be changed at any time before Booking.
6. Minimum 2 persons are required.
Always available or depends on tour operator